- Economic Opportunity – increasing economic opportunities for communities by preparing people for the workforce.
- Education – improving student academic performance in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), and/or serving students who attend Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) schools
- Healthy Futures - reducing and/or preventing prescription drug and opioid abuse.
- Veterans and Military Families - positively impacting the quality of life of veterans and
improving military family strength.
The deadline for applications to the 2020 NOFO is Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
CNCS expects that successful applicants will be notified by Monday, July 6, 2020.
- A Technical Assistance Call will occur on April 1st at 3:00 PM (EST). You can follow this link to join the webinar: https://cncs.zoom.us/j/491715724, or call: (877) 853-5257, enter the webinar ID: 491-715-724 when prompted.
- Please review the 2020 AmeriCorps Indian Tribes Grant Overview Presentation
- Review this step-by-step guidance on how to select Performance Measures for Planning Grants