A Note about Plug-Ins
Plug-ins allow visitors to AmeriCorps websites to open various types of files on the site. When users select a link to an external website, they are leaving the AmeriCorps site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external website. AmeriCorps does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of these outside links. The inclusion of these links is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, products, or services offered on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring them.
Priorities and Schedules for Posting Information
Our priorities and schedules for making AmeriCorps information available on our public internet are as follows:
Priority 1, as required by law, regulation, Presidential directive, or other official directive or national security:
- Agency reports and plans, including Annual and Performance Reports, Performance and Accountability Reports, FAIR Act reports, and NO FEAR Act Reports
- Privacy and accessibility notices
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) reading room
- Links to USA.gov, Regulations.gov and other required destinations
Priority 2, mission-critical and essential for program operations but not required by law, regulation, or Presidential directive (i.e., information or services tied directly to AmeriCorps’ mission and/or strategic plan):
- Job vacancy announcements
- Grants announcements and project reports
- Information about major initiatives
Priority 3, frequently requested information or services that would improve organization business processes and/or customer service to the public:
- Customer-centric orientation to information and programs
- Forms and other "contact us" methods facilitating public requests for information and services
- Press releases and press kits
- Resources for grantees and program managers
Priority 4, other information:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and other information intended to supplement or further explain information presented in more detail elsewhere on the site
- Site maps and other web site navigational aids
- All content noted above currently exists on our public internet.
- Information is posted to our website as soon as it is ready unless a deadline applies, in which case the information is posted on or before the deadline.
- Our website is accessible to persons with disabilities, per requirements under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (P.L. 105-220), August 7, 1998.